Friday, January 16, 2009

Time flies by






I know I will say this all the time....but Kayleigh and Ethan are growing up so fast! Kayleigh is still so girly, but will take a snap at Ethan (literally) when he bothers her. Kayleigh has put up with so much from Ethan over the last year and a half that I have to laugh (not in front of her) when she bites him after he does something mean to her. I just tell myself, "well...he deserved it." On the outside, of course, I have to punish her to which she just cries. She is walking, almost running, everywhere. I forgot how cute it was to see the early walkers "waddle." I watch her and hope that people think it is "cute" when I begin to waddle at the end of my pregnancy. She loves her teachers at school, Mrs. Brooke and Mrs. Jenny. She really wants to be "big" like Ethan so she hurts herself OFTEN!

Ethan just amazes me every day! He starts saying things, and we wonder "where did he learn that?" He tells Kayleigh when she is doing something wrong, how to fix it and when to leave him alone. He is quite the bossy one. My mother would say that he is the first-born....he followed in my footsteps. He is doing really well with the potty training....I will call it that until I NEVER have to remind him to go "potty." We have been accident free for a week! YAY! I am very proud of him, though his dentist will prob not be happy with me at the dentist appt in a few months. We don't eat much candy, so for him to get candy for a treat was really a treat! I was wondering if he was just going potty for candy....but I soon realized that I didn't care! At least he was going. Those aren't his permanent teeth, right?! I thank God daily (normally at the end of the day when they are sleeping..HA) for the gift He gave us when allowing us to be the earthly parents of the two of them. They are little blessings from the Lord and we are so excited that the Lord has blessed us with one more! Add Image

Add Image

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! So I just found your blog.
    Will you be at seminar?!

    ReplyDelete