Saturday, January 3, 2009

Potties and Blogs

Since I am new to this "blog" phenomenon, you will have to excuse the titles for my posts. I have also had a really crazy week potty training Ethan, so my mind has been on potties all week. Ethan is doing real well.....I am just about to go crazy. Those of you who have potty trained knows that the task is exhausting and annoying. Almost as snnoying as buying those $1800/pack pull-ups, but not quite. Ethan has been quite the trooper with his 20 min potty breaks and his mother asking him every 10 min if he is "dry." I feel as if we are living in a compound only to leave to regain some sanity. Honestly, I am so pround of him. I can count on one hand the number of accidents he has had in 6 days! That is quite an accomplishment. I am one week closer to a potty trained little boy AND one week closer to losing my mind. Kayleigh has been sitting on the "sidelines" cheering her brother on during this less than perfect week! But, seriously, who has perfect weeks??!! I am thankful for the hours that are great. Kayleigh has been getting her other molars this week....need I say anything else. It is funny (and gross) when Kayleigh tries to climb on the potty like Ethan. Does she want to potty train?! I can only do one at a time....but I am hoping that everything I am doing with Ethan will trigger memories (hopefully not painful ones...HA) when she is ready to train!


I hope to learn more about blogging to keep friends and family informed and involved. If you have any suggestions, please let me know! Like WHY this picture is sideways??!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blog World, Lindsey! Isn't it so much fun? I will warn you, though: it's quite addicting! I can't wait to keep up with you guys. Have fun blogging!

    Oh, and about the picture. It looks like you need to rotate the image on your computer first. Then, upload it again. It should work after you've rotated it. Let me know if you still have problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ashley... it is so addicting! You'll have a blast! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of your determination with your son! I hear that's hard work! Keep it up! ~ Eric and Erin Miller

    ReplyDelete